Monday, May 12, 2008

it's over

that's right. school is out and summer has arrived. thankfully the heat has yet to arrive, though i'm pretty sure it is officially summer time. i suppose if it's officially summer to me then it's officially summer. i could care less about all the elementary school wieners still in class. as far as i'm concerned it's summer, buddy. so what's the first thing i'm doing for summer? well i can tell you the first thing i did. i got sick. that's right, two stressful days after my last final my body decided it had had enough of my antics and would take no more. so it essentially shut down, knocking me out for a few days with a righteous cold. my head is still stuffy and my voice still deep and sexy. the end of a cold is always bitter-sweet because though i feel better, my sweet, deep voice leaves.

after recovering from my cold i'll venture to houston to see my sister off to italy and to celebrate my cousin's long-awaited graduation. then i'm hopping a jet up to the CO for 9 days. oh sweet wilderness! i may not return, and i say that not as jokingly as you may think.

i won't be taking six hours this summer but three, if i return from CO. school is both expensive and physically taxing. i need time to make money and recuperate. my will has been broken. i need rest.

you can expect more soon concerning the lo-fi concept, hopefully i'll make more sense with it, and then a bit on the need for a divine renaissance, if i return from CO.

changing the world, baby.

1 comment:

anne h. alley said...

hahaha "elementary school wieners" was my favorite part of that post. congrats on finishing your first year of seminary! i can't believe it's been a year! crazy! have a great time in Colorado.
anne