Wednesday, February 20, 2008

oh blog.

Alright, it has been nearly three months since my last blog. Why, you ask?

I guess I just didn't feel like it.

Plus I was busy during november and december, and so much time had passed by christmas that I figured no one would continue to check if i added any posts. Maybe I was wrong. So I've been contemplating a return to the blog...only I felt I needed to change a few things. You know how it is. So here I am under the new title, "orang peel." I like the title because it lacks any significance. Not that my posts will change in depth or significance (since I am too deep to avoid my own massively deep depth,) ( I'm kidding by the way.) (No I'm not.)

For my first post in three months I've decided to compile a list of things I've always wanted.

List of Things I've Always Wanted:
dreadlocks
a tattoo/multiple tattoos
a big beard
a motorcycle
a muscle car
a dog...i've had a few of these but i really want one again
real art in my house
personal theme music
soundtrack to life
a crazy asian friend that i can refer to as "crasian"
diabetes
that last one wasn't funny. people actually suffer from diabetes.

Ok, that's all I can think of. You probably expected super-spiritual things like the gift of prophecy or incredible exegetical skills. Maybe I'll put together my nerd seminary student list later...

It feels good to ease back into the blog. I am full of thoughts that follow themes that are far too large for me to grasp. I plan on expressing them here, yet if I were to express them now they would be half-baked at best. Maybe I'll begin tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

yay! welcome back :)
looking forward to your deep thoughts.

-katy

faith said...

YES!!! he writes again, to my great amusement!!!

what about an indian friend who you get to say, "ah, yes, I would like to purchase this with my american express"